- Toileteries and body care
Soap, cream, shampoo, conditioner, fixative, massage oil, bath oil, sunscreen, bubble bath, cosmetic, bath salt, antisudorific, depilatory wax
- Cleaning and Homecare product
Laundry detergent, fabric softener, air freshener, cleaner, dishwasher detergent, floor wax, carpet deodorizer
- Luxury products
Scented candle, potpourri, lamp Oil, fragrance diffuser
- Fine fragrances
Eau de Toilette, Eau de parfum, Aftershave lotion, cologne
- Masking Agents
For products containing chlorine, hydrocarbon, thioglycolate, solvent, fatty acid, strong acid, etc.
Various concentrations for various uses!
Fleurarôme can help you determine the percentage of fragrances to incorporate into your product. If you provide us with your unscented base, we will be happy to test our fragrances and help you find the optimum concentration. Usually:
- Creams, lotions, powders and gels may contain between 0.1 to 1% fragrance
- Shampoos and deodorants can contain between 0.5 to 1% fragrance
- Laundry detergents and fabric softeners may contain between 0.1 to 1% fragrance
- Cleaners for hard surface and bathroom may contain between 0.2 to 0.5% fragrance